AIR VENTILATION CLEANER NANOPROTEC is intended for disinfection and removal of odours from heating and air conditioning systems in the passenger compartment, prevention of bacterial infections. Requires no special knowledge, skills or tools for independent use.
• Eliminates at least 95% of bacteria and microorganisms. The cleaner has antimicrobial activity against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, including: Staphylococcus and Escherichia coli. The cleaner is tested for compliance with disinfectant safety standards and the effectiveness (P 4.2.2643-10);
• It neutralizes unpleasant odours. The cleaner effectively removes odours of tobacco smoke, dampness and other odours from the ventilation system;
• Refreshes the air. Eucalyptus essential oil, which is part of the compound, fills the air with a fresh aroma;
• To maintain the disinfection effect, we recommend to use the ventilation system cleaner regularly: about once every three months.
One package is enough to treat one vehicle. Treatment is carried out in a closed vehicle with no people inside. Before use, make sure that the bottle with the product is warm, its temperature should be in the range from +8 °C to +28 °C.
To disinfect the ventilation system, it is necessary to thoroughly clean the vehicle interior, and then carry out the following actions:
1. Start the vehicle engine.
2. Set the air recirculation mode in the passenger compartment.
3. Turn on the air conditioner (to clean the air conditioning system) or set the heating mode to minimum (to clean the heating and ventilation system). If there is a climate control, put it in the manual mode.
4. Set the minimum temperature and minimum fan speed.
5. Establish an air stream through the dashboard and make sure that ventilation openings are open. Shake the bottle of cleaner. Install the bottle between the front seats in the middle (the cleaner box can be used as a bottle holder when installing it in the passenger compartment. The box is specially perforated for this).
Warning: Do not bend over the bottle! Do not direct the spray jet into the face!
6. Press the spray button firmly until it clicks; spraying of the product from the bottle will begin.
7. Get out of the vehicle, slam the doors and wait 10 minutes.
8. When the spraying ends, open all the doors of the vehicle for 5 minutes. Do not enter the salon!
9. Turn off the engine.
10. Allow the interior to air with open doors for 10 minutes. Treatment is over!
FIRE HAZARD! Protect from direct sunlight and heat. Do not spray near open flames and hot objects. The bottle is under pressure! Do not disassemble or give to children. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and respiratory system. Do not bend over the bottle when you press the spray button. Vehicle treatment should be carried out only outdoors, using not more than one bottle of cleaner per vehicle.
Environmental precautions: Do not open or burn the bottle even after use. After use and the expiration date, the product is disposed of as household waste. Dispose of a fully used bottle for recycling.
First aid measures: If precautions are not observed, signs of irritation of eye mucosae and respiratory organs may appear. If upper respiratory irritation occurs, it is necessary to go into fresh air or in a ventilated area and drink warm milk with baking soda (1 teaspoon per glass of milk). In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with a stream of warm water for 10~15 minutes. Consult a doctor if necessary. If the product gets on skin, wash it off with water.