PROTECTIVE COMPOSITE NANOPROTEC 2-STROKE ENGINE is designed to restore and protect against wear parts of two-stroke engines of motorcycles, motorbikes, scooters, walking tractors, chainsaws, jet skis, snowmobiles, mini-tractors and garden tools.
NANOPROTEC 2-STROKE ENGINE protective composite cleans the surfaces of parts from scale, slag and deposits, restores gap nominal values of friction pairs, and holds a more dense layer of oil. It leads to the following improvements in engine performance:
• Power increase. Optimization of gaps in the cylinder-piston group and the gas distribution mechanism, increases compression, increases power to nominal values.
• Fuel economy — reduction of friction losses by 15~20% leads to a decrease in fuel consumption by 5~7%.
• Reducing noise and vibration — normalizing the mass of parts by cleaning friction pairs, optimizing gaps and keeping a denser oil layer; reduce the likelihood of scoring and the noise of the mechanism.
• Smoke reduction — optimization of gaps in the cylinder-piston group, reduces the likelihood of oil entering the combustion chamber, improves the quality of fuel combustion. (With separate oil system).
• Reducing the rumble in the gearbox and improving the “free-wheeling” — optimization of the clearances in the gears, restoration and protection of bearings reduces noise and vibration during gearbox operation.
- Before treating the engine, shake the bottle thoroughly until the useful precipitate is evenly distributed over the volume of liquid. Warm up the engine to operating temperature. Stop the engine.
- Fill the composite: If the lubrication system is separate, fill 30 ml per 1 litre of oil in the oil tank. If the lubrication system is common, fill 5 ml per 1 litre of fuel in the fuel tank.
- Start the engine and operate in the normal mode for 10~15 minutes.
Normal operation until the oil tank is empty with a separate lubrication system, or 5~6 machine hours with a common lubrication system.
2 stage is carried out similarly to stage 1.