PROTECTIVE COMPOSITE NANOPROTEC D-ENGINE is designed for treatment of diesel engines in passenger vehicles. It can be used for forced and turbocharged engines.
PROTECTIVE COMPOSITE NANOPROTEC D-ENGINE creates a nano-modified protective layer in engine components. Having a low coefficient of friction and high wear resistance, the protective layer partially restores the dimensions, geometry and gaps in the friction pairs, holds a larger amount of oil on the metal surface. Benefits:
• increases power and fuel economy. Partial restoration of CPG wear and a dense oil layer compact the gaps in the cylinder-piston group, provide the necessary gas tightness and compression, and increase the quality of fuel combustion. The dense oil layer shifts friction to hydrodynamic, reducing friction losses. As a result, an increase in engine power while saving fuel by 6~8%;
• reduces oil waste. The protective layer restores the gap of the “cylinder wall – ring – piston groove” node. It improves the removal of oil from the cylinder walls and reduces its burn in the combustion chamber, especially at high engine speeds;
• reduces vibration and noise. Recovery and alignment of compression on the cylinders balances ICE operation. A dense layer of oil softens the piston shift, reduces vibration and noise in the engine;
• reduces toxicity and smokiness. Compression recovery and gap optimization in the cylinder-piston group provide high-quality fuel combustion and reduce oil burn;
• restores the functional properties of hydraulic lifters. The protective layer restores wear of the hydraulic compensator parts and improves their fit, which normalizes oil pressure and ensures high-quality operation of the mechanism;
• increases resource. The protective layer significantly reduces the wear rate of the most loaded friction parts that determine engine life;
• protection under heavy loads. The protective layer prevents wear of friction parts at high loads due to structural features (microhardness, micro-elasticity) and the ability to retain more oil;
• facilitates start-up and protection during “cold start”. The treated surfaces are able to hold the oil layer during long downtime. It facilitates the first revolutions and prevents increased engine wear during oil starvation at the start, which is crucial at low ambient temperatures;
• protection during active driving. The treated surfaces hold a more dense oil layer, which reduces wear and compensates for oil starvation during moments of rapid set engine speed.
The engine is treated in 3 stages.
Stage 1: add PROTECTIVE COMPOSITE NANOPROTEC D-ENGINE to the working oil 1,000 km before the change; operate the vehicle as usual until a scheduled oil change.
Stage 2: add PROTECTIVE COMPOSITE NANOPROTEC D-ENGINE to the new oil; mandatory pre-maintenance: oil and oil filter change. Regular operation of the vehicle before the planned oil change.
Stage 3: add PROTECTIVE COMPOSITE NANOPROTEC D-ENGINE to the new oil; mandatory pre-maintenance: oil and oil filter change. Regular operation of the vehicle before the planned oil change.
At each stage, it is necessary to add the composite to the engine oil according to the following procedure:
- Warm up the engine to operating temperature (normal operation).
- Stop the engine.
- Thoroughly mix the contents of the bottle until the precipitate is evenly distributed throughout the bottle.
- Pour 1 bottle of protective composite into the engine oil filler neck. (If the volume of the oil system is more than 7 litres, it is necessary to fill two bottles at each stage of treatment).
Immediately after adding the composite, drive the vehicle for 20~25 minutes in the standard operation mode.
The vehicle can be used in the normal mode immediately after treatment.
• Repeated use of the PROTECTIVE COMPOSITE NANOPROTEC D-ENGINE is recommended after 40,000~55,000 kilometres.
• To achieve the full level of vehicle protection, it is recommended to treat all nodes and mechanisms of the transmission, fuel injection pump, power steering, constant velocity joints and wheel bearings.