PROTECTIVE COMPOSITE NANOPROTEC G-ENGINE is designed to restore performance and wear protection of gasoline and gas engines of vehicles (can be used for forced and turbocharged engines).
PROTECTIVE COMPOSITE NANOPROTEC G-ENGINE favours formation on the engine friction surfaces a nano-modified protective layer with a low coefficient of friction and high wear resistance. This layer partially restores the dimensions and geometry of the worn parts, optimizes the gaps in the friction pairs, holds a larger amount of oil on the friction surfaces. Use of the composite provides the following benefits:
• increased power and fuel economy. Partial restoration of CPG wear and a dense oil layer compact the gaps in the cylinder-piston group, provide the necessary gas tightness. This restores compression and aligns it with cylinders, improves the quality of fuel combustion. The dense oil layer shifts friction to hydrodynamic, reducing friction losses. All this increases engine power by 6~8%; while saving fuel;
• reduction of oil burning. The protective layer restores the density of the node: sleeve – ring – piston groove. It improves the removal of oil from the cylinder walls and reduces its burn in the combustion chamber, especially at high engine speeds;
• reduced vibration and noise. Restoration and alignment of compression on the cylinders leads to smooth operation of the engine. In addition, a dense oil layer softens the piston shifting. All this reduces vibration and noise in the engine;
• reduction in toxicity and smoke. Compression recovery and gap optimization in the cylinder-piston group provide high-quality fuel combustion and reduce oil burn, which leads to a decrease in engine toxicity and smokiness;
• protection under heavy loads. The protective layer way more effectively prevents wear of friction parts at high loads due to structural features (microhardness, micro-elasticity) and the ability to retain more oil;
• easier start-up and cold start protection. The treated surfaces are able to hold the oil layer during long downtime. It facilitates the first revolutions and prevents increased engine wear during oil starvation at the start, which is crucial at low ambient temperatures;
• protection during active driving. The treated surfaces hold a more dense oil layer, which reduces wear and compensates for oil starvation during moments of rapid set engine speed.
Engine treatment with PROTECTIVE COMPOSITE NANOPROTEC G-ENGINE is carried out in three stages.
Stage 1: add PROTECTIVE COMPOSITE NANOPROTEC G-ENGINE to the working oil 1,000 km before the change; operate the vehicle as usual until a scheduled oil change.
Stage 2: add PROTECTIVE COMPOSITE NANOPROTEC G-ENGINE to the new oil; mandatory maintenance: oil and oil filter change. Regular operation of the vehicle before the planned oil change.
Stage 3: add PROTECTIVE COMPOSITE NANOPROTEC G-ENGINE to the new oil; mandatory maintenance: oil and oil filter change. Regular operation of the vehicle before the planned oil change.
At each stage, it is necessary to add the composite to the engine oil according to the following procedure:
1. Warm up the engine to operating temperature (normal operation). Stop the engine.
2. Thoroughly mix the contents of the bottle so that the precipitate at the bottom is mixed with the entire volume of liquid firmly.
3. Pour 1 bottle of protective composite into the engine oil filler neck. (In case the volume of the oil system is more than 5 litres, it is necessary to fill 2 bottles).
4. Immediately after adding the composite, drive the vehicle for 20~25 minutes in the standard operation mode.
The vehicle can be used in the normal mode immediately after treatment.
To achieve the full level of vehicle protection, it is recommended to treat all nodes and mechanisms of the transmission, fuel injection pump, power steering, constant velocity joints and wheel bearings.
* If the mileage to a regular oil change is more than 1,000 km, it is necessary to carry out a drip sample of oil every 500~1,000 km. If the oil has become pitch black, it is necessary to make its early replacement and go to the second stage.